After a week of eating out and celebrating Hubby’s and friend’s bday. I’m back and ready to cleanse and detox. I can’t take another night eating out. Thankfully I created a detox that occasionally saves me when I get out of the routine. I will be sharing some of the things I like to do to detox, and my detox juice plan is linked for you to purchase and take advantage of the benefits too. The plan is available to purchase here if you want to take advantage of these benefits too.
What I do:
- Start the day with my Skinny Detox Tea: For this Detox, I will stay away from coffee and instead drink my skinny detox tea.
- Do a Juice diet from My Detox Juice Plan: One-day detox with 6 juices to drink throughout the day. Made fresh with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives.
- Do a low-intensity workout: I usually do low-intensity cardio and wear my waistband.
- Do a Lymphatic drainage massage: Relieves swelling that happens when medical treatment or illness blocks your lymphatic system.
My skinny detox tea:
A powerful mix of organic detoxifying all-natural ingredients loaded with antioxidants. Obtain the flat stomach of your dreams and increase your energy with Michi’s Skinny Detox Tea!
Ingredients: Ceremonial Grade Matcha, Tumeric, Ginger, Pepper, Garcinia Cambogia, Grapefruit, Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Honey. The tea is a concentrated powder like a vitamin supplement so just mix it with water and enjoy!
The detox primarily uses Turmeric and Ginger to reduce stomach bloating and intestinal gas. There is no dangerous or unpleasant laxative effect.
Everyone uses ginger to detox their body; it’s here. But we didn’t stop with ginger, we also added pepper to boost your metabolism, cinnamon for even more antioxidants, and a touch of honey (freeze-dried removing sugar) to boost your immunity!
The tea’s combination of ingredients promotes weight loss including grapefruit extract and matcha which Healthline reports works through increasing metabolism and fat burning. At the same time, Garcinia Cambogia controls your appetite.
Matcha is like green tea but harvested and prepared differently to make it much more powerful. Healthline reports:
•Gain Energy and improve brain function from naturally occurring caffeine.
•Avoid the Crash you get from coffee because matcha contains L-theanine.
Benefits of juicing:
- A New You: Participating in a cleanse helps you break old, bad food habits, such as eating out of boredom, eating too much junk food, etc. By going on a juice cleanse, you give yourself the opportunity to start fresh and reset your body.
- Balance: When cleansing, you are learning to imgesr more fruits and vegetables on a regular basis and clearing the toxins from your body, leading to better overall health.
- Smooth Moves: When you put good stuff in, good stuff comes out! Your body will digest food more efficiently, using the nutrients and calories to the best of your ability. You’ll also be able to “go” to the bathroom more regularly, eliminating the bad stuff from your body.
- Get & Go: Eating raw foods and drinking cold pressed juice will give you more energy to do the things you enjoy! Being healthier and eating well can lead to increased drive to exercise for longer periods of time.
- Purge & Purify: Cleansing will help release enviromental toxins from your body. We all ingest enviromental pollutants every day.
- Swimsuit Season: By juicing, your body will regulate itself and you could shed unwated pounds. A juice cleanse encourages the body to release extra water that is retained by the body.
- An Apple A Day: Eating better and adding a cleanse into your diet will introduce good bacteria into your immune system that helps fight off illnesses, like colds and flu. A strong immune system can assist in the prevention of serious diseases.
- Bright Eyes: With more energy and stamina, you will be more active during leading to restful night’s sleep. Cleansing promotes stronger mental clarity, allowing you a more focused workday, school day and family time.
- Ready, Set, Reset: A cleanse will restart your body, allowing you to make changes to your everyday diet. Make more deliberate health choices and continue to keep nutrients coming with juice as a daily ritual.
- Glow baby, Glow: Heal yourself from the inside out. As your body gets healthy, your skin, hair and nails will heal and growth stronger as well. Juice drinkers have a healthy glow!