Anxiety represents a big problem during these times. We all live our lives as if we are in a constant race, under so much pressure, and if we add the current Pandemic situation to this scheme, well, there’s no doubt we find ourselves having anxiety.
But having anxiety is not something we should just accept; we must take care of it. We need to pay attention to how we are feeling to take action to find relief. In this article, we want to share with you some ways to relieve anxiety.
What does anxiety look like?
– You feel tense and nervous.
– Your heart rate is faster than usual.
– You may experience hyperventilation and sweating.
– You can’t focus.
Methods to relieve anxiety episodes.
- Focus on your breathing: Inhale deeply for a count of 4, hold your breath for a count of 4, exhale for a count of 4. Repeat several times.
- Go for a short walk: (and bring with you your pets if you like).
- Drink your herbal teas: chamomile or our Mamacita Detox Tea.
- Write down what are your thoughts that may be causing the anxiety.
CBD Oil to relieve anxiety
As more studies come out, the more we learn about the CBD benefits for health. For example, CBD Oil has turned out to be a good natural treatment to relieve anxiety and its common symptoms.
How does it work?
The CBD acts over our Endocannabinoid system and its receptors in our nervous system. The action that CBD takes over our system helps it to activate some neurotransmitters like Serotonin. When this neurotransmitter is low, people commonly suffer from depression, mood disorders, and anxiety. The opposite happens when your system has high levels of serotonin.
Is CBD oil a good natural remedy for anxiety?
The answer has to be YES! We see CBD helping many of our customers as a natural alternative reducing stress, helping you sleep better, and relieving many other symptoms of anxiety.